What Personal Information Do We Collect About You?
We collect personal information from you when you provide it to us directly and through your use of the Site. This information may include:
- Contact details including name, email, telephone number and shipping, billing address;
- Payment information, such as name, billing address, account number, and payment card details (including card number, expiration date, and security code) (don’t worry we do not keep the security code) for payments processed by us. To the extent any payments are processed by any other third parties such as PayPal or VISA，Mastercard, then the privacy policies of those parties shall govern such information;
- Order history, including information about products, purchased or viewed on the Services;
- Records of your interactions with us (for example, if you contact us for after-sale service by email);
- Purchase history and saved items including what you’ve saved or added to a board for another time, and when you have asked us to inform you that something is back in stock.
- Information collected automatically, using cookies and other tracking technologies (find more details at Cookie and other technologies). We may also collect information about the device you use to access the Site; and
- Other information necessary to provide the Site, for example, we may access your location if you give us your consent.
How We Use The Information We Collect
We will use the information we collected to fulfill our contractual obligation to provide you with the products and services you request and to deliver products ordered (including, but not limited to, transportation and customs clearance through related third-party service providers).
We also will use the information we collect if we have a legitimate interest to do so, including to support the following functions and activities:
- To customize the Site to you and show you content we think you will be most interested in, based on your account information, your purchase history, and your browsing activity.
- To manage and respond to any queries or complaints from you.
- To improve and maintain the Site, and monitor its usage.
- We may send you marketing messages and show you targeted advertising, where we have your consent or are otherwise permitted to do so. To use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
Who Do We Share Your Personal Information With?
We do not disclose or otherwise share your personal information we collect, except:
- With vendors and service providers that perform services for us or you, including analytics providers, cloud infrastructure providers, payments service providers, logistics providers that ship products to you, and customer support service providers;
- With our parent and affiliated companies and only authorized personnel with a need to know to have access to the information, for purposes of internal audit, billing, or administrative and to provide you with the same level of services around the world.
- With service providers and agents who perform services on our behalf.
- With any third party as part of any business restructuring or reorganization (including dissolution or liquidation). This includes if We are merged of all or part of Our business or assets are transferred, assigned, or sold.
- When we are required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, to respond to a court order, or more generally to respond to any request from a competent authority.
Cookies and Other Technologies
We may collect information, which may include personal data, from your browser when you use our Sites. We use a variety of methods, such as cookies and pixel tags to collect this information, which may include your (i) IP-address; (ii) unique cookie identifier, cookie information, and information on whether your device has software to access certain features; (iii) unique device identifier and device type; (iv) domain, browser type and language, (v) operating system and system settings; (vi) country and time zone; (vii) previously visited websites; (viii) information about your interaction with our Sites such as click behavior, purchases and indicated preferences; and (ix) access times and referring URLs.
Third parties may also collect information via Sites through cookies, third-party plug-ins, and widgets. These third parties collect data directly from your web browser and the processing of this data is subject to their own privacy policies.
Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are set as required to provide a specific feature or service that you have accessed or requested. For example, they allow us to display our websites in the proper format and language, authenticate and verify your transactions, and preserve the contents of your Bag when shopping online at the Site.
Other Cookies. These cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with our websites and online services, including by helping us to assess the effectiveness of advertisements and web searches. Apple also uses these cookies to remember the choices you make while browsing, so we can provide you with a customized experience.
In general, subject to applicable law You have a lot of rights relating to your personal information, these are:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to stop direct marketing messages
- The right to withdraw consent for any consent-based processing at any time
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us. We will comply with any requests to exercise your rights in accordance with applicable law. Please be aware, however, that there are a number of limitations to these rights, and there may be circumstances where we are not able to comply with your request. To make any requests regarding your personal data, or if you have any questions or concerns regarding your personal data, you should contact us using the details below. You are also entitled to contact your local supervisory authority for data protection.
If you are a resident of the State of California, this Section is supplemented in Section Your California Privacy Rights attached that explains your California privacy rights and how you can exercise these rights. Please read Section Your California Privacy Rights for more details
OTHER IMPORTANT PROVISIONS
The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide the Services to you (for example, for as long as you keep using the Services)
- Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period of time before we can delete them)
- Whether retention is advisable considering our legal position (such as, for statutes of limitations, litigation, or regulatory investigations)
We do our best to provide you with a safe and convenient experience. We have put in place a wide variety of technical and organizational security measures to help protect you and the personal information we collect about you. Please note that we will never email you asking for account information like your user name, date of birth, credit card information, or other personal information. Finally, we will never email you with attachments that can be opened. If you received a suspicious email that appears to be from us please contact us.
Third-Party Payment Service
Changes to this Policy.
If you have any questions regarding our privacy practices or how we handle your information, please contact our privacy team and Data Protection Officer by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of the State of California, you are afforded certain additional rights with respect to your personal information under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). And this section shall apply to you.
Sale of Personal Data: California law requires that we provide transparency about personal data we “sell,” which for purposes of the CCPA broadly means scenarios in which we have shared personal data with third parties in exchange for monetary or other valuable consideration. We do not, and will not, sell your identifying information such as your name, email address, phone number, or postal address.
European Privacy Rights
Where the processing of your Personal Information is subject to EU data protection laws, you have the following data subject rights. Please note that these rights are not absolute and in certain cases are subject to conditions as specified in applicable law:
- Access: you have the right to request information about how we process your Personal Information and to obtain a copy of that Personal Information.
- Rectification: you have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate personal information about you and for any incomplete personal information about you to be completed.
- Objection: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal information, which is based on your legitimate interests.
- Erasure: you have the right to request the erasure of your personal information (subject to certain conditions).
- Automated decision-making: you have the right not to have a decision made about you that is based solely on automated processing if that decision produces legal or similarly significant effects concerning you.
- Restriction: you have the right to ask us to restrict our processing of your personal information so that we no longer process that information until the restriction is lifted.
- Portability: you have the right to receive your personal information, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and to have that information transmitted to another organization in certain circumstances.
In addition to the above, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that our processing of your personal information infringes applicable data protection law.